- Run a 5k
- Run a 10k
- Run a 10-minute mile
- Try 12 new workouts
- Save $5,000
- Volunteer at least once a month
- Read 24 books
- Finish the Harry Potter series
Start a blog
- Learn American Sign Language
- Learn photo-editing
- Learn to sew
- Visit another state
- Complete a Fall Color Tour
- Watch a movie each week
- Reduce my plastic use/Switch to glassware
- Go Ice Skating
- Start a cookbook
- Get a tattoo
Strikethrough means successfully completed!
What are some of your goals for 2019? Comment them down below!
Happy February! We made it through January:) This post will be a wrap up of January with my top 5 favorite things from the month, so enjoy and let me know in the comments below what your favorite thing was in January!
- Sweaters: I live in Michigan where it can get cold and snowy so fuzzy sweaters are a must in my wardrobe this time of year. I honestly don’t think I wore anything other than sweaters.
- Boxing: I found myself feeling incredible after completing a boxing class in the mornings. It completely made my day and I always felt accomplished on the days I attended a boxing class. It also made me feel like a badass 😉
- Audiobooks: I love reading but sometimes I find it difficult to sit down and read a book. However, I wanted to change that this year which is why I made a goal to attempt to read a book a week. The only way I was able to get through 4 books in January is because three of them were audiobooks. My local library also offers a streaming service with free content which is excellent for my bank account.
- Fanfiction: I have always read fanfiction in my spare time, however, for some reason most of my free time in January was spent reading fanfiction. I read from a variety of pre-existing series such as Sons of Anarchy and Criminal Minds but also read some original content not based off anything. I definitely see this hobby continuing but I want to balance it with real books as well.
- Brunch Dates: While most of the time I love saving money and make my own food, for the month of January I met up with friends for brunch dates a few times. It was incredibly nice to spend a couple hours catching up over good food. I really hope that this trend continues throughout the year because I have some amazing friends but we don’t always get to hang out as often as I would like.